If you must cancel, we respectfully request that you let us know at a minimum of three weeks in advance. This allows us to accommodate teachers who are on the wait-list for our program. If you give us less than three weeks notice, we will retain 20% of your program fee if we cannot fill your spot. If a group arrives for their program without the required paperwork, we will be unable to offer our program. In this event, the payment will not be refunded.
*We acknowledge the Rogue Valley is experiencing increased fire and smoke conditions during the time of our programming. If you have to cancel because of the health hazard of smoke conditions, we understand and you will not be charged a cancellation fee, but please let us know as early as possible. The Fall in the Field instructors will not cancel any programming due to smoke. It will be the responsibility of teachers/administrators to cancel because of hazardous air conditions.